Book: Cook Like A Pro
Episode: Cook Like a Pro: Cocktail Party Rules
How Easy Is That: Easy
Store Bought Is Fine: Mayonnaise
Pricey Ingredients: —
Recipe on FoodNetwork.com .
- Cocktail Louis Shrimp Salad – slice the shrimp in half length-wise, add chopped celery, moisten shrimp with cocktail Louis, serve on whole wheat toast
- Cocktail Louis Chicken Salad – diced cooked chicken breast, add chopped celery and green onions, moisten with cocktail Louis, serve on whole wheat bread, topped with arugula and tomato.
- Romaine salad with tomatoes, avocados, red onions, moisten with cocktail Louis.
- To use up the bottle of Heinz Chili Sauce:
- Recipe ideas to use up the jar of grated white horseradish
View this post on Instagram
695. Some years the Oscar-nominated movies lend themselves perfectly to a play on an Ina dish I haven't made (e.g. last year's "Call Me By Your Name" Peach Cobbler), but this year I was drawing a blank … it could be that I haven't seen half of the nominated movies this year. 🤷🏼♂️ So going with a version of a classic that I'm sure has been served at many Academy Awards parties: Roasted Shrimp Cocktail Louis – served in a silver bowl, of course. 😉 Ina takes traditional cocktail sauce, nixes the ketchup, adds mayo for creaminess and sriracha & chili sauce for some heat. YUM! Still dissappointed that "If Beale Street Could Talk" wasn't nominated for best picture, but I'll be rooting for Regina King and any Oscars for "Roma" Any favourites this year? #cooklikeapro #inagarten #barefootcontessa #storeboughtisfine #howeasyisthat #cassandraskitchen